OPEN YOUR HOUSE INTO THE GARDEN
There are many reasons that you may want to extend your home. Most likely you need more space for your growing family or you want simply transform existing one to create an open plan living space with large kitchen and living area overlooking your garden. You can add bedrooms, office, storage, playroom for you kids, bathroom.
Extension will add more living surface but also significantly increase your property value.
- Side Extension – A side extension stretches your home into an alley way at the side of your house. This is often a relatively small extension but it can have a great impact on the look and feel of your property.
- Wrap-around Extension – This is a side extension combined with a rear extension. It provides a maximum space and can completely change existing layout, create open plan living space for your family, enlarge kitchen and living rooms and open up your house into a garden.
- Rear Extension – As the name suggests, rear extensions extend out from the back of your property and are typically carried out on properties where there is no side return option or on detached properties. They extend the size of your kitchen and can usually include a dining or living space in addition.
- Double or Multi Storey Extension – can completely transform not only ground floor of your property but your house as a whole, giving you all the space you need.
Glazing is one of the most exciting elements that make up a space. It can really make or break a home extension. There are many options to choose from depending on your budget and aesthetic preferences. Here are just a few ideas.
- flat roof with roof lantern
- pitched, fully glazed roof
- flat roof with fixed glazing rectangle
- pitched roof with Velux skylights
- flat roof with fixed pane flat roof skylights
- flat roof with Velux skylights built up on stands
The kitchen is the heart of the home, so creating a practical space that combines cooking, eating and relaxing can greatly improve a family’s quality of life. Instead of being tucked away at the back of the house, kitchens are now design statements and adding an extension can be the ideal way to create a statement space that works for modern-day family life.
- extension kitchen
- extension open plan living space
- extension office
- extension additional bedroom
- extension storage/utility room
- extension swimming pool
- extension sauna/spa/gym
- extension entertaining space
- extension kids playroom/kids bedroom
- extension self-contained apartment
- extension quest bedroom
- extension master bedroom
- extension art studio
- extension music room